Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/26/10

Home

What do you like best about your home?

Materialistically speaking the  thing I like best about my home is my room. It's like the best place in the whole house man. I've got my own bathroom and my own backdoor. My bed is a perfect Queen. My color palette is totally me. Wild, loud and crazy that is. Oh and I just have really cool paintings and pictures all over the place. I swear all I need is a microwave  and mini-fridge and I would never need to leave my room. I have all the needed to be happy right here in this little room. 
But like  said that was materialistically speaking, now from the heart the best thing about my home is the love that fills it. There are probably millions of houses across the world that aren't homes. In my opinion anyone can build or buy a house, but only the love of one another can make that house a home.

No comments: