Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/26/10

Suwintermer

Describe your favorite season (fall, spring, summer, or winter). Tell what kinds of things you like to do during that season.

Okay so I don't have a favorite season. Fall definitely sucks because that's when school starts, the only good thing about the entire season is Thanksgiving and that's just for the food. Spring isn't all that great or bad it's just whatever I can take it or leave it. In fact I would probably leave it if it wasn't for Spring Break. As for summer it is AWESOME. First off we have Summer vacation and that's enough said, but we also have the beach and pool. And I love swimming. Summer would be so 100 if it wasn't for how hot it gets sometimes. I am just not a fan of being hot. Which brings me to my next season winter. Now winter is also very AWESOME because it gets cold. Yay for 70 and below. I love the fact that it's cold and you get to snuggle up and get all warm and shizz. Oh and how can we forget Christmas the best holiday ever yo...New Years is also pretty great after all we can be grateful for living another year. And best of all winter is my birthday season!!! Yup, December 7th, best day of the entire year. The only downfall to winter is that it's only awesome up until the 2nd week of January, after that it gets to be kind of blah. But you know what would be extremely AWESOME? If i Could combine winter and summer. Suwintermer. I would have the best of both worlds you know. Life would be....AWESOME.

No comments: