Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

11/27/10

 Poem
I feel sorry for you, I truly do
Your life is consumed with hatred and you don’t know what to do.
I can picture you laughing to yourself, thinking you got the upper hand,
when in reality, you don’t even understand.
I made my choice, because of your so called loyalty to me,
than you go around telling others about your side not letting them see.
‘Is that really fair’? I ask myself
Then I realize that I am talking about you.
So in your mind, you believe it is my punishment
well that is a sad case on your part, because days are getting few.
I can see so clearly how you cried, lied
making me believe that I would Never lose them no matter what happens with us.
I know that I have tried
and it just goes to show me not to trust.
We once had a good relationship
we both changed
I never looked at it differently until recently
because you have become so deranged.
I see this puppet master in front of me
holding all of the strings
but you’re not holding mine, ‘can you see’?
as an adult which I am, I am willing to flee.
Never thought I would say those words to you
but you made me so confused.
I was once so true to you, so true
and the loyalty I had was strong, although being misused.
I carry the traits of a Strong human being, having that love, loyalty, respect
but Only to those who earn it
respect is something you give to someone who gives it back to you, instead of neglect
and loyalty is a trait that one should have for their immediate.
So although you ‘think’ you have the upper hand
you truly Need to understand
that no matter how much you think I am this bad person
you don’t know anything about me
and that it is your choice to keep your distance.
I will always follow my mind, and heart
which tell me to stay Away from the ones who have hurt me.
if this matter keeps us apart
than I know where you stand, and that is with the ones who have hurt me.
Does it come as a shock?
it did at first, I expected more
more from you
sadly I never got anything, I just kept looking at the clock.
wondering why, why you took his side?
why you talked to him?
Questions that I know will never get answered
because you’re notorious for running to hide.
All of my past, is exactly what it is, my past
But all I ever wanted was loyalty and compassion
something that would last.
I guess I was just asking for too much from you
you could never be there for me
that’s why I had to do what I had to do
so that I could move on and be me.

No comments: