Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

11/9/10

Prompt 19

Most Importantly...Me

I absolutely love being myself! There is nothing I would change about who I am. I like the way I talk, dress, walk, think. I am weird in a way and I like it like that. Sometimes I do stupid things but I don't really care, because I know it will all work out. I may be pessimistic but hey, we can't all always have our heads in the clouds and our feet of the ground. I don't mind that I am grounded and realistic, it has helped me through a lot. So what, I'm random, there is nothing wrong with(monkey!) spicing up life with a few non related outburst every now and then. Every part of me was specially hand crafted by God and so I know that I am perfect for God makes no mistakes. I love myself if no one else does. I don't need anyone's approval or validation, that's why I have myself, duh. Just because I am not what the world views as beautiful doesn't mean I'm not, I would rather harbor my own individual beauty than that of a cookie cutter trademark. I do my own thing regardless. I don't always follow the rules, sometimes I completely ignore them. I am comfortable in my own skin. I like the fact that I am super tall and somewhat lanky. Coordination is for losers, only the truly talented can trip over thin air. With braces and all I will continuously smile despite everything. I laugh when I should be crying, what's the point of crying over sad occasions. There is always a light at the end of my tunnel. I am not your average 16 year old, I read newspapers and keep updated with the stock market. I read AP books for recreation and I enjoy discussing highly controversial topics. I may not be normal enough for most people, but it's cool because when I walk away from them at least I know I have left an imprint on them and I will not fade into the black. I am outspoken but yet still shy. I am compassionate but not affectionate. I am analytical and oblivious all at the same time. I am unique. I am an individual. I am Ashley-Daniel.

No comments: