Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/9/10

Bravery?

Describe one time when you were brave.

   I don't think there has ever been a time when my true bravery was required. I mean like yeah when I was younger and I went to the doctors or dentist and didn't cry I considered things like those brave(especially when I was younger). But now every thing I do I do with confidence and courage in my heart.
  If I feel as though I can't do something then I simply don't do it. Not because I'm a quitter or anything like that, more so because if it takes so much out of me to do it then I don't think it's really worth it. The way I see it is like if I'm going to have to go through stressing out over whatever it is then why am I doing it? Why would I put myself through all that? The answer is I wouldn't. To me it's only logical that if I can't find the confidence in my heart to do it then obviously it wasn't meant for me  to do it. 
  I think once you think about it the true real life "heroes" (firefighters, police officers, marines, etc.) don't consider what they do acts of bravery. They see there jobs as their obligations, what they signed up for, their responsibilities.
  So to wrap it all up whenever If i decide that the task is important enough for me to do then I tell me self there is no need for fear. If I have no fear in my heart towards the task then there will be no need to overcome anything and be brave. I just do what I gotta do.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Interesting story you have. Though, to help out, not to denounce, you could always make up your prompts. They don't have to be real. Thats creative writing :)