Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/17/10

Dream Pet

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? Describe the pet and how you would take care of it.

 Well my wildest dream pet would be a monkey. I absolutely love monkeys they are soooooo cute. Oh I would be so elated if I got a monkey. But monkeys tend to be a little violent sometimes and attack people. So I think I wouldn't want one in real life. Dogs are pretty awesome too, but that's just to simple and ordinary to choose a dog. Although I do want 3 dogs a German Rottweiler, Golden Retriever, and a  Teacup Maltese. I plan to have all three of these dogs at some point in my life. But they wouldn't be my all time dream pets because 3 dogs are a lot of work. I mean I'm a dog lover but I could live quite well without having to clean up after the nasty buggers. My ideal pet would be a really cute one that had minimal to no grooming and cleaning to do. I think I'd like  fish. Fish are pretty awesome they sit there and mind their business as you go about yours. You feed them about every two days and change the water every week or so and they would be good. No walking them or bathing them or cleaning up behind them. No one is ever allergic to fish and they can't disturb your neighbors. And you can have up to a dozen in the same tank if they are small. Or you can have one or two big ones. Or you can mix it up and have a few small and a few big. You just got to make sure your not mixing breeds that will kill each other. But in the end fish are just all around great pets to have.

No comments: