Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/17/10

My Journey on a Pirate Ship

Write a story titled, "My Journey on a Pirate Ship." You and your friends can star in the story.

The story you are about to read is not like most. It has no beginning nor has it an ending. There  is no explanation to why or how. Don't bother trying to figure out the moral, for there is none. In fact if you were to ask me I would tell its all a bunch a nonsense. But I can't because it's not a bunch of nonsense. Every last bit of it is true. And I would know because this story you are about to read is about me. The time I was on a pirate ship.

  Like I stated earlier this story has no beginning. I woke up one morning because I was feeling terribly nauseated. It literally felt like I was being rocked back and forth for an immensely long time. When I opened my eyes I saw a vast darkness. I felt around for where my light switch should have been but I couldn't seem to find it. As my eyes began to adjust to the pitch blackness I came to realize that there were no windows or doors. Just a bed and four bare walls. This was not my room. And plus it smelt like ocean water and dead fish. So I did as any normal person in this situation would have done. I began banging on the walls and yelling for help. I didn't know where I was or how I got there but I knew one thing for sure, someone was bound to hear me. And that they did. Before I knew it about a dozen little men ran into the dark room.
  They looked just as confused as I felt. 
"Arg, who in tarnations are you? " said one of them 
"Who are you and where am I?!?!?!" I yelled back. 
"Well we are the Half Pint Pirates, and you are aboard our fine vessel Sheba"
" That's just great, Now would you mind telling me how the heck I got here?!?!"
" Oy lassie you mustn't yell. Your voice it carries ya know"
"I mustn't yell well excuse me if I am just a tad bit irritable. I've had a rough morning. I woke up in the middle of the sea, in the bottom of a ship named Sheba with twelve midget pirates! I think I reserve the right to yell!
"Aye, the youngun 'as a point there"
"Would you like a cup 'o joe and a warm blanket little lassie?"
I had been on such a rampage I didn't even realize how freezing it was down here...wherever here was.
"Uh, yeah that would be nice I guess"
"Good, good we'll get you something warm to drink and maybe we can make some sense of this"
"Yeah, that's the best thing I've heard all morning"
As we were entering the top deck a huge gust of wind blew. It was so strong that it knocked me onto my feet. I was a bit disoriented and had lots of sand water in my eyes. As I was getting up I stubbed my toe on something. It hurt so bad I opened my eyes, forgetting about the stinging sensation. As my eyes opened familiarity swarmed my senses as I recognized my own bed, and desk, and dressers. I was back in my room. 

  Now you maybe saying that it's quite obvious it was all a dream. But I think not. If it was a dream then why did my eyes sting when I got home. And how come I still had a slight hint of sea sickness. And this is the biggest one. If it was a dream then why when I got back home, why was their a fish in my shoe? Exactly this was no dream my friends. This really happened to me. Every last bit of it is the truth. Mostly.

No comments: