Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/12/10

Food

If you could cook any meal for family, what would you cook? Describe the meal and tell how you made make it?

  Well I think I will start by saying I don't like cooking. Not at all. I can cook just fine, good even. And on top of it I have to cook on Friday's for my family. I just don't like being in a hot kitchen, all the cutting, and seasoning, and the dirty dishes leftover. And I especially dislike that I can never eat what I cook. I don't know it's just that I put so much effort into it that I can't stand to eat it.
  But anyway I  guess if I had to I would bake them chocolate chip cookies. I'm talking about from scratch. I have always wanted to do it. I'm pretty good at baking but I have never done chocolate chip cookies from scratch. I would need flour, sugar, chocolate chips, eggs and I'm sure some other basic ingredients. I would mix that all up and bake. I think that's how it goes. The cookies would be so warm, soft and gooey. You would be able to smell them from anywhere in the house. You would have to have them with a cold glass of milk.

No comments: