Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/12/10

Imagine you woke and saw a dinosaur in your backyard. Write a story telling what you see and do.

   Well this is a simple answer I don't have a backyard. I live in a n apartment complex, my backyard is another apartment complex. But If I did have a backyard and happen to see a dinosaur in it i would go ahead and admit myself into a mental institution. Because I would then fully realize the extent of my psychotic illness . Dinosaurs are extinct and if one was in my backyard that would be very very bad. Something would be terribly wrong with me or the world. And chances are it would be me. But if it did happen to be a real dino then I would be dead, because it would probably eat me. And if it was a herbivore it would then squish me or attack me. So dinosaurs in the backyard are a no no. Big no no to say the least.

No comments: