Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/7/10

Free write 2

  In this dream I was being attacked by evil robots. Robots that happen to resemble Justin Beiber. So they were dancing, high pitched singing, flippy haired robots. They were like attacking me with their acid pee right. And for some reason it was like they had an everlasting supply of pee. I mean there were steady streams of non-stop urination. Ridiculous man, who knew robots had that much pee, who knew robots even peed. But like I said they were Beiber Bots so they were pretty easy to fool. All  I had to do was say "Hey look there goes Kim Kardashian!" and what do you know they would all  turn around. But after a few times I couldn't do that anymore and the Beiber Bots were closing in on me. There was no where for me to go. I knew I was a goner. But the faith intervened and 'The Wizard Called Usher' appeared  and commanded the Beiber Bots to stop. Whew! Close call, being killed by Justin Beiber robots is not on my list of ways to go. So 'The Wiz Usher' saved me from a terrible death and on top of it he gave me 2 tickets and a backstage pass to an Usher concert, but guess who was opening...Justin Beiber Oh no!!!!

   P.S. This was not a real dream and I have no problems or issues with Justin Beiber. No Hatin' on Beiber on this blog =]

No comments: