Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/1/10

Writing freely

  The first thing I want in the morning is more sleep. Waking up out of a wonderful sleep really sucks. It's like you close your eyes and before you know it there's that alarm clock buzzing. I think time speeds up when you go to sleep. 
   I wonder who made the decision we would sleep at night and wake in the morning. Not that it really matters, the only difference would be that instead of me complaining about the morning I would be complaining about the night.  there is no escaping it. *sigh* what's a girl to do. My mother says I should just go to sleep earlier. I bet you probably agree. well you are WRONG. For one because I have tried that...it's not for me. I tried but I just can't get to sleep before 10:30. Even if I get in bed at 8 I will sit up doing nothing for the next 2 and a half hours. And secondly because it is scientifically proven teens are wired to stay up late and wake up later. So HA I've got science on my side. Take that mom =p
 

No comments: