Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/1/10

Free write

 This journal is about cake. I really like cake. Especially birthday cake. My all time favorite birthday cake is white cake with real strawberry filling and butter-cream icing. Icing specifically not frosting because frosting is nasty. It looks pretty but tastes horrible.
 I wish I could have birthday cake everyday. Like who decided there had to be special days to eat cake? Cake eating should be an everyday type of event. 
 I would like to declare a national holiday for cake eating. Lets call it I don't know, Cake Day (clever I know). This is going to be one day out of the year where everyone is allotted all the cake they please. It shall be a holiday recognized around the world. I'm talking a serious holiday, not like Groundhogs day but New Year's...No even bigger than New Year's. 
 And just in case you're wondering my Cake Day isn't all about eating cake. I have purpose...Although cake is a reason in itself and doesn't require further explanation. But we have are wet blankets who may try to make our Cake Day all soggy so let me explain anyway. Look  at it this way throughout our communities, neighborhoods, schools, etc. there are many different cultures. These different cultures, of course, have different types of food. Food is common ground among all people. Especially if that food is cake! Now cake usually represents happy celebrations and gatherings. So Cake Day would be a holiday that stands for happy gathering of all different cultures while we enjoy cake. You get where I'm coming from? Yes. No. Maybe so? Well regardless I think it's a great idea. Well at least it is if you like cake... Anyway I say let the cake unite us and bring us closer together.


LET US EAT CAKE!!!

 

No comments: