Ohhhhh

Ohhhhh
hey look!!!!

9/19/10

Picture perfect

Imagine you were a wonderful painter and your parents would let you paint anything you wanted on your bedroom walls. What would you paint? Use lots of details to describe your artwork.


  Well I am a pretty good painter and I can paint my room whenever I want, It's just that I don't want to paint it. I don't think you understand how extraneous painting a room can be. It is just so much hard work that I just don't do it. So to rephrase the question if I wanted to spend the energy painting my room, what would I paint? Well I would start with either a black or starch white base/primer then I would just splash different paint colors all over. After that dries I would use either black or white(depends on the color I used for the base, because I would need to use the opposite color)  to  make floral swirls on top of the splatters. And on my ceiling I would spray paint(graffiti style) "Ashley's World". Oh, I would also leave empty space on my south wall were I could use metallic markers to doodle. That way I can write on my wall and not get in trouble because it's suppose to be there.
  So there you have it. This is the way my room would look if I felt like actually doing it. Laziness is certainly a downfall LOL.

No comments: